CCMS Checks ALL the Cleaning Solutions Boxes
Did you know that maintaining a clean environment is crucial for your well-being and those around you? When it comes to assuring that your business or home remains in pristine condition, there is no room for error! Custom Cleaning & Management Services (CCMS) is equipped with a professional, flexible team that works hard to meet your needs. CCMS checks all of the following boxes when it comes to finding the cleaning company:
A highly experienced team of cleaning professionals is essential when choosing a cleaning company for your business or home. Never trust that just anyone will be able to clean your space correctly. Believe it or not, many facets go into cleaning, and our experienced cleaning professionals go through extensive training to ensure they are sanitizing your area to an exceptional standard. We are a cleaning company with forward-thinking and innovative practices driven by old-fashioned ideas.
You don’t want to work with a company that does not provide you with the option of a custom cleaning solution. When you have CCMS on your side, this is not a worry. We provide our clients with cleaning solutions that can be customized to schools and universities, transportation centers, warehouses, and office buildings. We will be happy to discuss all available options with you during your first consultation and create a custom-service schedule based on the frequency and scope of services you need. We will listen to your unique needs and recommend the best custom solutions, always with the highest quality and safety standards.
Attention to detail when cleaning is proof that you are in good hands. A top-to-bottom clean is not possible without the utmost attention to detail, and at CCMS, we cut no corners! Customer satisfaction will always remain our number one priority; therefore, you can trust that our team will clean your space with as much attention to detail as possible. We provide superior services by being innovative and following the proven core values of respect, hard work, and gratitude.
Supporting sustainability is more important now than ever before. CCMS is a BIG supporter of everything sustainable. If you have solar panels on your home or business, we use deionized water to clean and maintain them free of dust, pollen, dirt, bird droppings, and weather inclemency so that they may run at total capacity at all times. Our solar panel cleaning method is non-abrasive and free of metals and hard solids to ensure that your panels are never damaged.
Trust is a key component when putting your precious space in the hands of a cleaning company. Actions speak louder than words, and we firmly believe that having a reliable company to manage your cleaning services is essential when developing a positive relationship. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, you can guarantee that CCMS will treat your property entrusted to us as our own.
Although living and working in a clean environment is priceless, your cleaning services must be attainable and fair. Be cautious of cleaning companies that are more interested in monetary gain than the task at hand. We provide superior services by being innovative and following the proven core values of respect, hard work, and gratitude.
We check the boxes!
Finding a cleaning company that checks all boxes is no simple task, but not impossible either! CCMS checks ALL the boxes when it comes to hiring a cleaning company that meets and exceeds your needs. Whether it be commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, construction cleaning, or a custom cleaning solution, let’s get you started on a plan that works for YOU! For more information, call us at 561-746-2700 OR visit our website at ccmspb.com.
Having a Clean Office Boosts Employee Productiveness
The benefits of having a clean office space are astronomical for business owners, employers, and employees' productiveness. Every good employer spends a great deal of time searching for ways to keep their employees happy, motivated, and productive so that their business can see positive results in return. The interesting thing is that studies have proven that having a clean office space is truly a vital factor in boosting employee morale and a motivating work environment.
Offices Harbor Many Germs
Due to the influx of individuals working in an office environment, it is no secret that an office harbors many germs. A study that was conducted at the University of Arizona found that computer keyboards have roughly three to four times more germs than a toilet seat. A typical work desk can harbor up to 10 million bacteria.
However, germs and bacteria do not end at just a work desk or computer keyboard. Everything found in an office building is riddled with these harmful microorganisms, including doorknobs, elevator buttons, door handles, faucets, and anything you can touch. When you think about it, we spend a lot of time touching these objects repeatedly as we use the restroom, have lunch at our desks, or take phone calls while in the office. All of these practices that seem so normal to us can harm us in the long run, especially if the environment is not sanitary. Having an office with poor hygiene practices comes with risks of employees falling ill, potentially hindering the productiveness of employees.
The following is a list of office cleaning tips to maintain happy and healthy employees:
- Clean and inviting workspace: Having a clean workspace makes it attractive to current or future employees and customers. When your office is tidy, organized, and clean, it will present a feeling of preparedness and dedication. These are the type of feelings that will make your employees and clients feel welcome to come back repeatedly. Companies like Google and Facebook are known to invest mainly in the cleanliness of their offices. They often boast about having some of the happiest employees due to their clean environments.
- Tidiness is essential: Princeton University conducted a study on clutter and overstimulation, and they found that having a cluttered space can negatively affect an individual's impact on efficiency and attention. A lack of cleanliness or tidiness at work can be very distracting. For example, if there is a weird smell in the office, your mind may only be able to think about that strange smell rather than the work you are supposed to be focused on. If you are typing on your keyboard and notice a sea of dust bunnies on your desk, you may also be distracted thinking about how you have to clean it up. There are countless ways that untidiness and unsanitary work conditions can harm productivity, so the office space must remain as tidy as possible to prevent such adverse working conditions.
- Value employees: There are many ways employers can show their employees that they are valued. One of those ways is by ensuring the office is getting cleaned. When employees are given a sanitary work environment and know that the office is being cleaned regularly, they know that their employer cares about their health, safety, and well-being.
CCMS Can Help!
At CCMS, we understand that your workload is enough to deal with! Let us take the stress off of ensuring your office is in pristine condition so that you can focus on your work goals and missions. We provide you with custom cleaning solutions tailored to your needs. To learn more about our commercial cleaning services, call us at 561-746-2700.
Spring Cleaning is Here, and We’ve Got You Covered!
Spring is the perfect time to refresh and renew your home, office, and anywhere you spend valuable time! Whether you have Christmas decor still lying around, your space feels cluttered from the previous year’s build-up, or you are simply in need of a good deep cleaning, CCMS is here to help you tackle your spring cleaning needs from start to finish. Our dedicated and professional staff is fully equipped to create an exceptional custom cleaning solution tailored to your needs. After all, Spring cleaning is here, and we at CCMS have you covered!
If you are not sure why Spring is the chosen season for deep cleanings, we want to help you understand why. When a thorough deep cleaning is not done during Spring, the Summer season will likely ramp up your schedule with back-to-school tasks, traveling, or work. Before you know it, Fall and Winter and all the holidays in between them will creep up on you, making it nearly impossible to keep up and get a good cleaning in. The good news here is that you do not have to do it alone! When it comes to Spring cleaning, CCMS has you covered, giving you the ability to sit down and relax while ensuring that your space is pristine. Continue reading for the benefits of a clean environment and how we at CCMS can help YOU achieve your unique cleaning needs.
The Benefits of a Clean Space
There are many benefits to giving your home, office, or business an annual Spring cleaning, and we want you to know what they are. Maintaining a clean space:
- Prevents illness: Highly touched areas such as doorknobs and countertops harbor germs and bacteria, which can spread to your friends, families, and even co-workers. When your space is clean and free of germs and bacteria, you can assure that you take every measure possible to prevent illness.
- Lowers stress: Doing your part to reduce stress levels at all costs is essential for everyone around you, so having a clean and organized environment is crucial. It gives us a sense of control over our abode, lowering stress levels overall.
- Heightens concentration: It can be challenging to concentrate on the task at hand when your space is a cluttered mess. If you are an employer, you must assure your employees have a clean work environment so that they may be able to stay on track and fulfill their tasks.
- Helps respiration: Vacuuming, dusting, and sanitizing away the dander, dust, and mildew lingering in your space helps improve respiration, especially for asthma patients. If a member of your family or an employee has asthma, it is crucial to maintain an area free of these types of triggers.
- Aids in a better sleep: When surrounded by a clean work and home environment, you sleep better! According to a study by the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) “People who wash their bedding and sheets regularly reported a 19% better rest at night than those who neglected the hygiene of their bedding.
- Improves mood: When dealing with a messy and chaotic environment, it’s easy to become stressed and irritable. Assuring that your space is clean has been proven to boost moods and ease stress.
Now that you understand the benefits of having a clean space, we want to help you start the Spring season on the right foot! Whether you are in need of commercial cleaning, construction cleaning, residential cleaning, or more, we are prepared to spring into action and make your space spotless. If you have questions regarding our custom cleaning solutions, call us at 561-746-2700 OR visit our website now!
Ultimate Prevention – The Sanitization You Deserve!
From the outside, looking in-your commercial or residential space may seem to be clean; however, bacteria and viruses invisible to the human eye may be lurking, creating an unhygienic environment. More than ever before, business owners and homeowners are taking control of their environment and doing their part to ensure their space is clean and free of dangerous pathogens. Although COVID-19 is still very much present, even the common cold can negatively impact your employees, clients, guests, or family, which is why it is essential to ensure your home or business is correctly sanitized. You can count on having a solid infection control system in place when CCMS is in your cleaning corner!
The Ultimate Prevention System
Our trademarked Ultimate Prevention System works deep into both hard and soft surfaces to thoroughly sanitize, disinfect, and deodorize even the most harmful pathogens. The revolutionary system is effective in killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria from:
- Locker rooms
- Kitchens and food prep areas
- Play areas
- HVAC systems
- And more!
You can expect our Ultimate Prevention System also to eliminate mildew, mold, and odors while acting as a deterrent agent as well. It is known to combat the spread of:
- Hepatitis A, B, and C
- E. Coli
- Flu virus
- And more!
How Does It Work?
The Ultimate Prevention System is an electrostatic spray technology patented to disinfect even the hardest-to-reach surfaces. It eliminates pathogens and disinfects contaminated surfaces, and it also prevents the spread of other pathogens by using a force that is stronger than gravity. The high-powered sprayer evenly coats the targeted surfaces and acts as a firewall to wrap around and atomize the harmful particles. The BEST part about it is that it is safe for both humans and pets.
Who Benefits from the Ultimate Prevention System?
EVERYONE! The Ultimate Prevention System works for a variety of spaces. This high-tech system can offer protection anywhere that someone works, or lives, including:
- Offices – Our office services keep the safety of your staff, clients, and guests as the top priority. To keep your office space in pristine conditions, we offer waste removal, window cleaning, floor cleaning, supplies maintenance, and inventory management.
- Homes- Whether it is your primary residence, rental property, or seasonal home, we offer various cleaning options for residences! Not only does our team clean homes from top to bottom, but we also provide a laundry service.
- Schools- Due to the abundant number of individuals in schools or college campuses, we understand the importance of keeping a clean environment. We focus on high-touch areas and hard-to-reach spots to keep pathogens under control.
- Hospitals- More than any other location, hospitals and health care facilities are crucial to maintaining clean and bacteria-free. CCMS cleaning specialists are dedicated to assuring no pathogens are left behind!
- Transportation centers- Airports and terminals are also high-traffic areas that need deep cleaning solutions. CCMS has the skill set and experience to ensure that transportation centers are safe for everyone to use!
- And more!
At CCMS, we assure that anywhere anybody spends their time, they have the comfort of knowing they are in a pristine environment. Our cleaning practices align with OSHA regulations and CDC recommendations to protect our community and mitigate the spread of harmful illnesses.
CCMS provides custom cleaning solutions that fit a wide range of needs. We are a forward-thinking company that ensures your property looks clean and is clean. Our industry-leading methods are accompanied by the proper tools and accreditations to maximize the cleanliness of your space. If you have a commercial or residential property in Miami-Dade, Lee, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, OR Collier Counties, you have found the cleaning company you can trust! Call us at 561-746-2700 today.