The New Year is Here!
Now that the Earth has completed a full orbit around the sun, it’s the perfect time to start acting on your resolutions and goals for 2023. Entering the new year on a fresh note has many long-lasting benefits to your mental and physical well-being. CCMS is here to help make the new year easier for you by not having to carry the stress of sanitizing your space year-round. We have the tools and reputation to do the work for you so that you can focus on what matters to you. Continue reading to learn four valuable cleaning resolutions with which you can kick off the new year.
- Hire a cleaning company. Hiring a cleaning company to eliminate the clutter, bacteria, and germs lingering in your space for the past year or years is necessary to eradicate harmful toxins and material. At CCMS, we understand that cleaning is more than just tidying items; it’s about getting in those hard-to-reach areas and ensuring that every inch of your home or establishment is cleaned from top to bottom.
- Complete Daily tasks. After you have hired CCMS to leave your space in pristine condition, it will be much easier to upkeep it by completing daily tasks. Although we all live hectic lives, keeping your home or establishment organized will allow you a smoother and easy-going life. Some daily tasks that we have deemed attainable to keep up with include:
- Washing dishes or putting dishes in the dishwasher.
- Cleaning off your countertops before the night is over.
- Clean up as you cook.
- Allow fresh air to enter your bathroom by leaving the shower door open.
- Don’t leave wet laundry in the washing machine.
- Make a cleaning family affair. Yes, even the little ones can help! Even if it’s simple tasks. Involving your family in assisting with maintaining your home clean not only makes it easier for you but also allows your children to learn household tasks. These tasks will look different for children of different ages. Cleaning up their play area or putting their dishes away may be sufficient for preschool-aged children. Children in grade school can make their beds or clear the dinner table. Teenagers usually can complete more tasks around the house, such as helping in the kitchen, cleaning their rooms, and taking out the trash.
- Set a weekly cleaning routine. Your family can also join in on a weekly cleaning routine. For many, working during the week means no extra time is dedicated to cleaning the home. However, if you have some free time on the weekends, consider spending a couple of hours cleaning your home. Some of these cleaning tasks may include:
- Cleaning the toilets.
- Removing dust from desks, windowsills, and ceiling fans.
- Vacuuming carpets around the home.
- Washing and changing the bed sheets.
If you have a family member who suffers from asthma or allergies, setting a weekly cleaning routine is even more imperative. At CCMS, we know that not everyone can upkeep with this much cleaning, and we want you to know you don’t have to! If you need help cleaning your home more often, we can serve you and your family.
Prioritize you and your loved ones this year by contacting CCMS to get the job done right! We offer custom cleaning services for residential areas, construction sites, businesses, and more! We can tailor our services to meet your needs and hit the nail on the head every time. Let us know your vision and what you need assistance with, and we will be able to deliver. Visit our website for a FREE QUOTE or contact us at 561-746-2700.