Teachers are responsible for educating and guiding their students to become intelligent and productive members of society. Since education takes place primarily in the classroom, having a clean space while learning is an integral part of the education experience. As students and teachers head back to school in Palm Beach County, it's essential to start the new school year with a fresh and clean slate. At CCMS, we offer school cleaning services that create a clean learning environment. Not only do we take cleaning seriously, but we also focus on safety and prevention. There are many benefits of a clean classroom; here are six of them for your reference:
- Fewer absences: Classrooms harbor thousands of germs and bacteria due to the influx of individuals coming in and out. According to the Healthy Schools Campaign, "As of 2019, one in four children has health issues that affect their ability to succeed in the classroom—double the number just 30 years ago." When a classroom is not adequately cleaned and sanitized, the risk of absences due to being sick is much higher. You may be a professional in your field, but we are professionals in cleanliness and will ensure that your classroom is free of disease-causing agents, so absences are few and far between.
- Fewer distractions: Children can often become easily distracted, even more so when their classroom is messy. Toys, objects, and even books lying around can be an eyesore, creating distracted students. When students become distracted, a teacher's performance can be affected negatively.
- Develops healthy habits: Developing healthy habits goes far beyond what a child consumes. Children are like sponges; they absorb everything going on around them. Maintaining a clean classroom promotes healthy habits and a clean space routine. Once students have internalized the importance of a clean environment, it may shock you to see how others follow suit.
- Safety: Classrooms that are not regularly cleaned may contain objects that have the potential of harming a student or their teacher. Being on the lookout for dangerous and sharp items is an excellent practice. Dangerous animals such as spiders can be present in unkept classrooms, so no question that having a clean classroom is crucial. At CCMS, we clean every corner, even the hard-to-reach areas, to help maximize the safety of everyone.
- Better learning environment: As previously stated, studies have proven that health issues caused by a dirty classroom environment negatively affect a student's ability to have a positive educational experience. A significant benefit of having a clean classroom is that it creates a better learning environment for everyone involved.
- More parental involvement: Having parents that are involved in their child's education is like a breath of fresh air to every good teacher. When your classroom is clean, your student's parent is not worried about their child's health and will be more adept at becoming involved in your lessons and activities.
Now that you have become familiar with several outstanding benefits of having a clean classroom, we want to assure you that CCMS is here to keep your classroom sanitized to minimize the spread of unwanted conditions. A few of our highlighted services include:
- Dirty and Dull floors
- Hard-to-Reach areas
- High Traffic bathrooms
- Lockers & Gyms odor elimination
- Reduction of Eco-Footprint
- Ultimate Prevention™
Since it is back-to-school month, spend a little more time on your lesson plans while we ensure your classroom is in pristine condition for your students. Remember, your students must emerge in a clean and sanitized learning environment to have the best possible education experience. If you have questions regarding our school cleaning services or want to learn more, please call us at 561-746-2700 or visit our website today.