All persons and entities requesting services, products, and/or equipment ("Customers") from Custom Cleaning and Management Service ("CCMS") understand, covenant, and agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Service Requests must be approved and signed by an authorized agent or representative of CCMS to be valid prior to commencement.
- Upon performance of services by CCMS, Customers are responsible for payment of all fees and costs under these terms and conditions stated herein and on the website for CCMS. All invoices are due and owing within fifteen (15) days of the billing date, time being of the essence. Late payments are subject to finance charges of one percent (1.5%) monthly. Each check returned for insufficient funds and any stop payment shall obligate Customers to pay CCMS an additional administrative fee of $ 65.00 per occurrence. Each invoice shall be deemed valid and enforceable if CCMS does not receive a written objection within ten (10) days of the invoice date unless otherwise previously agreed to by the parties.
- All CCMS services shall be provided in a reasonably satisfactory manner based on generally accepted cleaning industry standards. In the event a Customer is dissatisfied with any service or equipment provided: a) Commercial Customers shall notify CCMS in writing within three (3) days of any claim or dissatisfaction with services and allow CCMS an additional three (3) days from the date of said notice to cure or resolve any problem, and b) Residential Customers shall notify CCMS in writing within forty-eight (48) hours of any claim or dissatisfaction with services and allow CCMS forty-eight (48) hours from the date of said notice to cure or resolve any problem.
- Customers must expressly notify CCMS in writing of any particular condition or cleaning issues that may exist due to the age, condition, and/or use of the premises. CCMS reserves the right to refuse to treat or attempt to clean any stain, mold, mildew, or other problem, or to attempt cleaning for an additional fee. Customers understand and agree that certain stains, mold, mildew, and other conditions might not be eliminated by CCMS services, and Customers shall not hold CCMS responsible for any such stains, mold, mildew, or other conditions.
- Customers shall expressly inform CCMS in writing of any known allergies to cleaning products. CCMS will then attempt to work with Customers to use suitable products. Customers shall further expressly notify CCMS in writing of any furniture, materials, carpeting, cabinetry, coverings, draperies, siding, plants, fixtures, pets, or other items that require special precautions or that may be damaged by any product used by CCMS. Customer's' failure to provide CCMS with prior written notice shall relieve CCMS of any and all responsibility and costs for damage and injury, and Customers shall defend, indemnify and hold CCMS harmless for any and all claims relating to said damage and injury.
- Customers shall notify CCMS in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of service to be performed of any change in security systems, alarm codes, replaced keys, and any other information that would affect CCMS access. In the event Customers fail to so notify CCMS as required herein, CCMS shall be relieved of any and all responsibility and liability for services not performed due to lack of notice, and Customers shall remain responsible for payment for said services.
- CCMS maintains the insurances specified in its certificate of insurance, and which may be renewed or modified with other carriers as needed or at the discretion of CCMS.
- Any additional or special services, which are not part of the regularly scheduled cleaning services, must be described and stated in the "Additional Special Services" or “Additional Services “ attachment(s), and may be subject to additional fees or charges.
- CCMS reserves the right to provide additional services upon request for a price to be determined and at the discretion of CCMS.
- Customers agree and covenant to refrain from employing and contracting with any CCMS employee, agent, representative, or independent contractor who has performed cleaning services for Customer for a period of at least one (1) year from the date the employee, agent, representative or independent contractor terminates services through CCMS. If Customers violate this provision, Customers are subject to all legal claims and damages for the said violation, and Customers further agree to pay CCMS the full amount of fees and costs that would have been invoiced by or paid to CCMS had the employee, agent, representative or independent contractor been working for or through CCMS, plus interest and any attorneys' fees and costs. Customers further understand and agree that violation of this paragraph would be a material breach without an adequate, monetary or legal remedy and that CCMS may obtain an injunction to prohibit Customers from employing and contracting with any CCMS employee, agent, representative or independent contractor who has performed cleaning services for Customers.
- If Customers desire to cancel a service on a particular day, Customers shall notify CCMS in writing at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled time for service. Failure to notify CCMS shall result in Customers being charged for the services on the scheduled date the amount of $90.00 in the concept of “cancellation fee” or equal to CCMS’ minimum service fee at the time, whichever is higher. Customers agree and understand that this provision is needed for CCMS to maintain and provide reliable workers and services.
- If Customers desire to terminate CCMS' services completely: a) Commercial Customers shall deliver written notice of such termination to CCMS at least thirty (30) days in advance of the desired effective date for termination of all services or work; and, b) Residential Customers shall deliver written notice of such termination to CCMS at least one (1) scheduled service in advance of the desired effective date for termination of all services or work. Failure to provide the required notice shall make Customers liable and responsible for payment of all fees and costs for services during the required notice period.
- CCMS is entitled to all attorneys' fees and costs it incurs relating to Service Requests, Invoices, the enforcement of these terms and conditions, and the collection of any and all fees and amounts relating to work, services, and/or equipment provided by CCMS.
- The exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any and all disputes or claims between the parties shall only be Palm Beach County, Florida, and the governing law shall be the law of Florida, regardless of conflict of laws.
- These represent all of the terms and conditions relating to the performance and provision of work, services, and equipment provided by CCMS.
- CCMS makes no other representations to Customers except as stated herein or as otherwise agreed to, in writing, by CCMS.
- These terms and conditions are binding and enforceable upon all individual persons who are Residential Customers and their heirs, assigns, agents, representatives, and estate, and to all owners, officers, directors, agents, representatives, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates of entities who are Commercial Customers.
- Customers agree and understand that they have read these terms and conditions before agreeing to services and worked to be performed by CCMS. Customers further agree and understand that these terms and conditions may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of CCMS, and that Customers shall be bound by the terms and conditions that exist at any given time.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, any modification or amendment to these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both parties to be valid and enforceable. A copy of a signature may be valid and enforceable.
Changes to our Terms & Conditions
If we decide to change our terms & conditions policy, we will post those changes on this page. This policy was last modified on April 29, 2020.